- Parents seeking admission to their wards to meet admission counselors on arrival.
- Parents to fill the enquiry sheet.
- Admission counselors will facilitate the meeting of the parents with the concerned academic coordinators, teachers..etc,
- An admission counselor takes the parent to show the campus and explains the salient features at Rungta International School.
To ensure the admission at Rungta International School, parent need
to register by paying the Prospectus and Registration fee.
Upon registration admission pack will be issued, includes the following
- Admission form.
- Health form.
- Parent consent form.
- Undertaking form.
Documents required at the time of regularising admission:
- Two passport sized photographs.
- Birth Certificate
- Previous Academic record.(applicable from Grade 1 onwards)
- Original Transfer Certificate.
- Bonafide Certificate.
- Photographs & photo ID proofs of the parents.(self attested)
For Foreign Nationals
Apart from the above documents, self attested passport copy of the both the parents and child to be submitted.
Note: Where Xerox copies are furnished, the originals should be submitted for verification and return.
Cancellation of Admission:
The management reserves the right, at their discretion to remove any pupil from the school rolls for the following reasons:
- Non-submission of documents for regularising the admission before the set deadline.
- Unacceptable general behaviour and conduct of the student.
- Absence of student without sanction of leave for more than 30days during the course of the academic session.
- Nonpayment of the fee by the parent as per the school fee regulation and payment schedule.
- Information furnished by the Parent / Guardian in the application form is false (Date of Birth, Personal Data, and Result details etc., furnished at the time of admission)