Nursery- Grade 5
For the students seeking admission to school for the first time (not attended any school before) should fulfill the age criteria as follows
- Nursery :2 yrs and 6 months.
- PP1 : 3yrs and 6 months.
- PP2 : 4yrs and 6 months.
- Grade 1 : 5 yrs and 6months.
Important note: Above age criteria is strictly applicable to the above classes and the age is calculated as on 1 June of the academic year to which the admission is sought. Any exemption to the age criteria needs to be approved by Head of School after completing necessary undertaking from the concerned Parent)
From Grade 2 upwards, the admission is based on the transfer certificate and progress card of the student, from the previous school attended and after the counseling with the Academic Coordinator of the level to which the admission is sought.
Grades 6-10 MYP
The interaction with the respective coordinator is mandatory& the decision is final in the process of admission. Transfer Certificate and Progress Card in original are mandatory for consideration to admission
Grade11—CBSE & IBDP
- No change of name of the student (Spelling) and DOB are possible at this stage.
- These details will remain the same as has been recorded in the grade X board Exam certificates.
- If the child/ward is from a Foreign Board/School, the parent/guardian must submit at the time of admission an equivalent certificate obtained from the Association of Indian Universities.
- Pass certificate in accordance with the requirements of the Board at an equivalent examination taken at one and the same sitting.
- 11-CBSE: Admission of the student, who has been awarded grade X pass certificate of other equivalent boards the results of which are declared before August 31 of the same academic year, will remain provisional till an Eligibility Certificate is obtained from the Chief Executive and Secretary of the Council/Board to which the School is affiliated.
- Aptitude test and the interview with the coordinator is mandatory for Year 11- IBDP.
If any of the above documentation/process is incomplete, only a provisional admission will be granted, with a prescribed time limit, before which the documentation should be completed by the parent, failing which the admission to Grade 11 will be forfeited without any refund of fees paid.
SEN –Special Education Needs.
Every child is special at Rungta International School and we ensure the quality of education being imparted with the holistic approach for inclusive education.
- Counselling & interaction of the child with the special educator in school is mandatory for the admission.
- Previous medical history from the concerned special needs educator or the therapy specialists is mandatory.